Oral Homeopathic Insect Repellent | Natural, Edible, Safe 60 Tablets
Mozi-Q is the Safe, All-Natural Insect Repellent You Eat.
Outdoorsy people have been bugged by summertime pests for eons. Now outdoors enthusiasts and adventure seekers have created a lot of buzz over a homeopathic pill that’s all-natural and effective at repelling insects and minimizing the sting of bug bites. It's simple--eat or be eaten!
Just one box of Mozi-Q replaces all the mosquito repellent, tick repellent, bed bug repellent and everything else you'd usually buy for household and outdoors pests.
Benefits of Mozi-Q are simple and irresistible:
- effective at lowering susceptibility to biting insects, such as mosquito, bed bugs, ticks, lice and black flies
- if bitten or stung, Mozi-Q enhances the body's healing abilities, making bumps and bite marks disappear quickly
- starts working in 30 minutes
- no side effects or drug interactions
- bite-sized chewable tablets have a mild, sugary flavour
- safe for everyone older than 1 years old
- approved by Health Canada as a Natural Health Product
- Certified B Corporation
Minimize the Impact
Research says that about 1 in 10 people are highly attractive to bugs, such as mosquito. Mosquito can smell their prey up to 50 meters away, and you highly susceptible people, or “bug magnets,” have their genes to thank for their high susceptibility. If you’re a bug magnet, you can reduce the severity and duration of bug bites with Mozi-Q’s 5 homeopathic remedies that are combined in these convenient bite-sized tablets.
Mozi-Q Homeopathic Testing and Review
Mozi-Q is the Canadian brainchild of Erin Bosch, the owner of a homeopathic clinic in Calgary, Alberta. Homeopathy is based on the Law of Similars principle that “like cures like.” In the 1960s, a flowering perennial called Staphysagria was tested for its effectiveness at preventing mosquito bites. The homeopath that studied Staphysagria was named HR. Trexler, and he found, during a four year study of 421 subjects, Staphysagria to be 90% effective at repelling mosquito and providing bug bite relief.
Mozi-Q’s ingredients list boasts 5 natural homeopathic remedies, including Staphysagria, making it able to change more people’s susceptibility to insects, like the dreaded mosquito.
- homeopathic remedies are 100% non-toxic
- homeopathic plant remedies reduced to safe, low C and D potencies
- at this low dilution, Mozi-Q can’t interfere with other homeopathic or herbal treatments
- all-natural prevention for insect bites and stings
- if bitten, insect bites subside quickly
- significantly reduces the susceptibility of people with high susceptibility to bug bites
The Invisible Shield
Mosquito are the #1 pest of the summer, able to suck the fun out of outdoors sport games, camping trips, hiking, backpacking, and a number of activities that would normally require clouds of DEET and lots of clothing layers. Take back outdoor fun and say goodbye to bites, bumps and bug repellent sprays, lotions, coils and chemicals!
Safe for everyone older than 1 years old. Take 1 Mozi-Q tablet before heading outside.
- take Mozi-Q as needed (every 3-5 hours for best results)
- take a double dose of Mozi-Q if you are sweating, have a high metabolism, are drinking alcohol, or are overweight
- do not exceed 8 Mozi-Q tablets per day
- considered safe for pregnant or nursing women and for people taking medications; however, we recommend you consult a health care professional prior to using any new insect repellents
Mozi-Q's 5 homeopathic plant ingredients:
- Staphysagria (a perennial flowering plant that’s used to help relieve pain and encourage healing in soft tissues).
- Ledum palustre (an evergreen shrub that’s used to help soothe small puncture wounds, such as insect bites).
- Urtica urens (a member of the stinging nettle family that’s used to ease inflammation).
- Cedron (a small tropical tree that’s used as an anti-dote for insect stings).
- Grindelia (a yellow flowering plant that helps relieve pain and encourages healing in soft tissues).
No lactose or gluten.
- Ledum palustre twig
- Urtica urens
- Simaba cedron seed
- Delphinium staphisagria seed
- Grindelia hirsutula flowering top
- magnesium stearate
- colloidal silicon dioxide
- There are no side effects or drug interactions when Mozi-Q is taken as directed.
- If you are sweating heavily, have a high metabolism, are overweight, or are drinking alcohol, you may need to take a double dose of Mozi-Q.
- Mozi-Q has been listed as pregnancy and nursing-safe, but we recommend you consult with a health care professional prior to using product.
- Store out of reach of children.