Spray for Muscle Aches & Joint Pains 250 ml
OUT OF STOCK
Muscle Mist Spray (250 mL) is an anti-inflammatory and temporary pain treatment that contains natural ingredients, such as menthol, eucalyptus and clove oil. Together, these extracts help reduce inflammation, restore circulation to areas of restricted blood flow, and loosen tight, sore muscles. Spray Muscle Mist directly on the body to help relieve the following:
- body aches and muscle pain
- arthritis and joint pain
- sinus congestion
- jaw and dental pain
- bronchial problems (i.e. bronchitis, asthma and pneumonia)
Menthol is an organic compound that occurs naturally in peppermint and other mint oils, but can be made in a lab. Menthol stimulates the body's cold receptors, creating a feeling of coolness. Menthol also has anti-inflammatory properties, but also helps relieve nasal congestion and the urge to cough.
Clove oil is an essential oil that's made from the clove plant--an evergreen tree with antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties. Clove contains vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and vitamins A and C.
- For pain, spray directly on skin.
- For sinus problems and to clear nasal passages, spray 1 spray of Muscle Mist on wrist and smell from about 10 cm (4 inches) away. The spray will last for a few hours. Smell as required. For help sleeping, spray directly on pillow.
- For bronchial problems, spray once on chest.
- For headaches, spray a little Muscle Mist on one finger then massage into temple, forehead and neck.
- For jaw or dental problems, repeat direction for headaches, except rub on painful areas. Do not spray on face.
Muscle Mist Spray contains the following ingredients:
- menthol 60 mg
- clove oil 2.5 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients:
- isopropyl alcohol
- purified water
- eucalyptus oil
- peppermint spirits
- jojoba oil
- Muscle Mist Spray is flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flames.
- Store away from children.
- Do not spray directly on face.