All Natural Skin Gel 125 ml
100% natural | fragrance-free | friendly with all skin types
Meet your new favourite skin care product! Nature's Aid Skin Gel (125 mL) is an all-natural face and body gel that uses botanical extracts and essential vitamins to relieve a multitude of skin ailments. A unique blend of skin nourishers, such as aloe vera, witch hazel and vitamin E, promotes healing, regeneration and overall skin health.
Nature's Aid Skin Gel is a non-greasy, easily absorbed skin gel formula that quickly penetrates skin layers to help soothe many known skin issues. This safe and effective skin gel is chemical-free, fragrance-free, 100% natural, and wonderfully effective.
Nature's Aid Skin Gel benefits:
- promotes skin healing
- speeds cell regeneration
- soothes swelling and itch from insect bites
- reduces inflammation, swelling and pain
- helps stop minor external bleeding
- prevents spread of infection
- helps treat burns and accelerates skin repair
- improves circulation
- gives skin a more youthful appearance
- helps stimulate hair growth
- regulates oil secretions
- helps kill acne bacteria
- eases arthritic or rheumatic pain
- helps treat fibromyalgia and sciatica (pain in muscle and nerves)
- hydrates the skin and increases suppleness
- minimizes fine lines and restores skin elasticity
- improves dull looking skin
- increases collagen production
- dissolves pus and cleans wounds without damage to tissue
- stimulates the growth of new tissue
- helps soothe irritation from cancer treatment
Apply Nature's Aid Skin Gel topically as needed.
When applied topically, Nature's Aid Skin Gel has the following properties:
- mild anesthetic
Nature's Aid Skin Gel contains the following ingredients:
- Aloe Vera
A short-stemmed succulent plant that stimulates and enhances proteolytic enzym action in skin tissues, stirring the natural processes of cell division and exfoliation. Aloe Vera has been used in herbal medicines for thousands of years, helping rejuvenate and rebuild healthy skin tissue.
- Vitamin E
A fat-soluble vitamin and natural antioxidant that's easily absorbed by the skin. Topically, vitamin E is used for dermatitis, aging skin, granuloma annulare, and protecting against skin ulceration caused by extravasation of chemotherapy drugs. Vitamin E also helps keep the skin moist, and improves blood circulation.
- Witch Hazel
A small herb used in many herbal medicines. Used to help prevent and relieve swelling, bleeding, itching, minor pain, and discomfort caused by various minor skin irritations.
A woody herb (part of the mint family) with needle-like leaves and pale purple flowers. Rosemary is an antioxidant, and is used is used as antiseptic and anticellulite.
- Tea Tree
Known by Aboriginals as a "cure-all" herb, used topically as an antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-infection agent.
- Store beyond the reach of children.
- We recommend you speak to a health care professional before you use Nature's Aid Skin Gel if you are nursing or pregnant.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if irritation occurs.
- External use only. Gel may be applied to the mouth, but do not swallow.
- Suitable for animal applications.