All Natural Skin Gel 500 ml
100% natural | fragrance-free | friendly with all skin types
Meet your new favourite skin care product! Nature's Aid Skin Gel (500 mL) is an all-natural face and body gel that uses botanical extracts and essential vitamins to relieve a multitude of skin ailments. A unique blend of skin nourishers, such as aloe vera, witch hazel and vitamin E, promotes healing, regeneration and overall skin health.
Nature's Aid Skin Gel is a non-greasy, easily absorbed skin gel formula that quickly penetrates skin layers to help soothe many known skin issues. This safe and effective skin gel is chemical-free, fragrance-free, 100% natural, and wonderfully effective.
Nature's Aid Skin Gel benefits:
- promotes skin healing
- speeds cell regeneration
- soothes swelling and itch from insect bites
- reduces inflammation, swelling and pain
- helps stop minor external bleeding
- prevents spread of infection
- helps treat burns and accelerates skin repair
- improves circulation
- gives skin a more youthful appearance
- helps stimulate hair growth
- regulates oil secretions
- helps kill acne bacteria
- eases arthritic or rheumatic pain
- helps treat fibromyalgia and sciatica (pain in muscle and nerves)
- hydrates the skin and increases suppleness
- minimizes fine lines and restores skin elasticity
- improves dull looking skin
- increases collagen production
- dissolves pus and cleans wounds without damage to tissue
- stimulates the growth of new tissue
- helps soothe irritation from cancer treatment
When applied topically, Nature's Aid Skin Gel has the following properties:
- mild anesthetic
Nature's Aid Skin Gel contains the following ingredients:
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
A fat-soluble vitamin and natural antioxidant that's easily absorbed by the skin. Topically, vitamin E is used for dermatitis, aging skin, granuloma annulare, and protecting against skin ulceration caused by extravasation of chemotherapy drugs. Vitamin E also helps keep the skin moist, and improves blood circulation.
- Witch Hazel
- Tea Tree
Known by Aboriginals as a "cure-all" herb, used topically as an antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-infection agent.
- Store beyond the reach of children.
- We recommend you speak to a health care professional before you use Nature's Aid Skin Gel if you are nursing or pregnant.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if irritation occurs.
- External use only. Gel may be applied to the mouth, but do not swallow.
- Suitable for animal applications.