All Purpose Concentrated Deodorizer Drops 7.5 ml
We all have our worst smellers. Your roommates favourite pair of sweaty shoes. The "carpet gifts" left behind by the furry, four-legged family member. That lingering smell in a remote, foreign hotel that's starting to seep into your travel bags.
For over 50 years, Nilodor concentrates have given people a simple solution to counteracting strong odours. The All Purpose Concentrated Deodorizer is tough on smell. Just one drop is able to breathe new life into a 30 cubic meter area for 24 hours.
Dilute some Nilodor in water and mop your tired floors; Dab a drop on a light bulb and energize your living room; Add a drop to your favourite cleaning solution and wait for your dinner guests to get a whiff of your kitchen!
All Purpose Concentrated Deodorizer starts zapping foul odour in seconds, filling the space with its sweet and uplifting floral fragrance.
- one-drop odour counteractant
- read to use
- works in seconds
- long lasting effect
- safe for use around people and pets
- light floral fragrance
- 200 drops per bottle
Nilodor is an all purpose concentrated deodorizer, and when it comes to "purpose" the sky is the limit! Squeeze one drop near the odour source or near an incoming air current. Nilodor All Purpose Concentrated Deodorizer can also be applied to warm surfaces, like a stove top (away from elements) or light bulbs; Warmth increases its effectiveness and speed.
Customers are always finding new jobs for their favourite Nilodor concentrates. Here are some of the places that people have put Nilodor to work:
- trash receptacles
- litter boxes
- air filters
- pet cages
- smoked-in interiors
- freshly painted interiors
- lockers/locker rooms
- sports gear
- car interiors
- camper/trailer interiors
- outdoor/camping gear
- air (freshener)
- washing machine/clothing
- hotel rooms
- summer camp cabins
- banquet halls
(And the list goes on. What are your worst smellers?)
Nilodor All Purpose Concentrated Deodorizer contains the following ingredients:
- methyl salicylate
- trade secret fragrance mixture (floral)
- If Nilodor accidentally comes into contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- Do not ingest. If ingested, drink milk or water.
- Do not apply directly on paint, plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Inhalation considered safe.
- Skin contact considered safe. If prolonged exposure does cause irritation, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Do not shake bottle.
- Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully before using this product. Use only as directed.
- Nilodor is a concentrated deodorizer solution. Using more than needed will not increase benefits. One drop is all you need.
- Store beyond the reach of children.