Orangina Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer Spray 114 ml
We all have our worst smellers. Your roommates favourite pair of sweaty shoes. The "carpet gifts" left behind by the furry, four-legged family member. That lingering smell in a remote, foreign hotel that's starting to seep into your travel bags.
For over 50 years, Nilodor concentrates have given people a simple solution to counteracting strong odours. The Orangina Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer Spray is tough on smells--even airborne ones. Just a spritz or two will breathe new life into a space for up to 24 hours.
Spray some Nilodor in your four-person bathroom (a.k.a. what-feels-like-a-community-centre); Spritz spritz on a light bulb and energize your living room; Mistify your coworkers by being the secret behind the lunch room's new, pleasant aroma.
Orangina Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer can be sprayed directly in the air and starts zapping foul odour in seconds. Spray near the odour source or on an incoming air current. Stinky spaces and fowl air surrender to Nilodor's zesty, refreshing fragrance.
- convenient spray bottle
- air freshener and odour counteractant
- read to use
- works in seconds
- long lasting effect
- safe for use around people and pets
- light citrus fragrance
Customers are always finding new jobs for their favourite Nilodor concentrates. Here are some of the places that people have put Nilodor to work:
- trash receptacles
- litter boxes
- air filters
- pet cages
- smoked-in interiors
- freshly painted interiors
- lockers/locker rooms
- sports gear
- car interiors
- camper/trailer interiors
- outdoor/camping gear
- air (freshener)
- washing machine/clothing
- hotel rooms
- summer camp cabins
- banquet halls
(And the list goes on. What are your worst smellers?)
Nilodor Orangina All Purpose Concentrated Deodorizer contains the following ingredients:
- methyl salicylate
- trade secret fragrance mixture (Orangina, citrus)
- If Nilodor accidentally comes into contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- Do not ingest. If ingested, drink milk or water.
- Inhalation considered safe.
- Skin contact considered safe. If prolonged exposure does cause irritation, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Do not shake bottle.
- Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully before using this product. Use only as directed.
- Store beyond the reach of children.