Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with 2% Ketocanazole 120 ml
Control dandruff and other symptoms of scaly skin with Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with 2% Ketocanazole. Use topically on scalp once a week to protect against extreme light and freezing temperatures, and help improve intense irritation caused by...
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contains 2% Ketaconazole, which is a synthetic antifungal medication. Ketaconazole is usually prescribed to help prevent fungal infections of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Research also suggests that Nizora Anti-Dandruff Shampoo may help hair loss sufferers, due to its androgen blocking properties. Nizora Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps block DHT (a sex steroid and androgen hormone) from reaching hair follicles, thus preventing inflammation (and subsequent hair loss).
Let shampoo sit in hair for at least 5 minutes for best results. Use consistently every 3-4 days for up to 8 weeks (or as directed by health care professional).
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contains:
- 2% Ketoconazole
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamide MEA
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Glycol Distearate
- Acryl Acid Polymer (Carbomer 1342)
- Fragrance, Sodium Chloride
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid
- FD&C Blue No. 1
- not for children under 12 years of age
- we recommend you speak with a health care professional before using Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (especially if you are pregnant or nursing)