Table Top Nebulizer Compressor System
The Ombra Table Top Compressor Nebulizer System is an at-home compressor that features a AeroEclipse XL reusable, breath-activated nebulizer. As a compressed air source, this unique device converts prescribed liquid medication into an aerosol mist that is directly inhaled into the lungs. The nebulizer responds to user inhalation, which means medication isn't being wasted between breaths or breaks. By eliminating the need for the nebulizer to run continuously, Ombra assures complete control of aerosol therapy and creates a safer home environment.
Benefits of the Ombra Table Top Nebulizer Compressor System include:
- allows users to take breaks in treatment without wasting medication
- assures less environmental exposure to aerosolized drug
- higher percentage of aerosol medication reaches lungs
- average treatment time of 7 to 8 minutes
- comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty
- convenient electrical plug in
- optimal performance at home
- Green Feedback Button: confirms aerosol is being produced and encourages long, slow inhalation.
- Mode Selection: flexibility to use in either Breath Actuated or Continuous Mode.
- Bottom Mounted Exhalation Valve: directs exhaled breath away from the face, the valve is tinted green to enhance visibility.
- EZ Twist Tubing: user-friendly ends allow sturdy grip for easier assembly and removal.
- 1 electrical plug in
- 1 Type G adapter
- 5 replacement air filters
- owners manual