Cold & Allergy Moisturizing Decongestant Nasal Spray with 0.1% Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 30 ml
Spray, and get on with your day! Get fast, soothing, temporary relief from a stuffy nose and blocked nasal passages with Otrivin Cold & Allergy Moisturizing Decongestant Nasal Spray 0.1% xylometazoline hydrochloride. Xylometzoline is a part of a group of nasal decongestant medicines that helps relieve symptoms of nasal congestion associated with the following:
- seasonal allergies
- year-round allergies
- ear infections
Spray 1-2 times in each nostril every 8-10 hours. The head should be tilted slightly forward while using the spray. Breathe deeply.
Otrivin Cold & Allergy Moisturizing Decongestant Nasal Spray contains:
- 0.1% xylometazoline hydrochloride
- benzalkonium chloride solution
- disodium phosphate dodecahydrate
- disodium edetate
- sodium dihydrogen phosphate
- sodium chloride
- sacrogol glycerol hydroxystearate
- purified water
- Nasal use only.
- Not for children under 12 years.
- Excessive use may cause congestion to get worse. Prolonged use for more than 5 days is not recommended.
- Do not dispose of contents in waste water (such as a toilet or sink)
- Store at room temperature, out of reach of children.
- Do not share this medication.
- Discard one month after opening.
- Keep away from heat.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse nasal passages thoroughly.