Glycerine and Rosewater | for dry, chapped skin 100 ml
P.S.P. Glycerine and Rosewater (100 mL) gently softens, soothes and moisturizes dry or chapped skin. Dry skin is caused by water loss on the upper skin layers; Glycerine and Rosewater is a natural medication (emollient) that helps skin cells retain moisture. It also works as an ant-inflammatory.
- can be used on minor burns or skin irritations (i.e. diaper rash, skin burns, radiation therapy)
- helps prevent, dry, chapped, flaky, scaly or itchy skin
- may be added to bath water
- can be used for hands, face and other skin areas
- has a pleasant scent
Wash and dry area before applying product. Apply sparingly to affected area 2-3 times daily. Gently rub in well. Health benefits are enhanced by regular skin applications of Glycerine and Rosewater.
P.S.P. Glycerine and Rosewater contains the following ingredients:
- purified water
- propylene glycol
- ethyl alochol
- polysorbate 80
- rose fragrance
- methyl p-hydroxy
- dye Red #33
- citric acid
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Store away from reach of children.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- May stain or discolour clothing.
- May cause breakouts on acne-prone skin (face).
- Consult a health care professional if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, or are pregnant or nursing.
- External use only. Avoid sensitive areas, such as your eyes, inside your mouth/nose, and the vaginal/groin area.