Children's Cold Liquid Syrup Decongestant + Antihistamine | Grape 100 ml
Robitussin Children's Cold Liquid Syrup Decongestant + Antihistamine in Grape Flavour (100 mL) is a delicious grape liquid syrup that helps relieve the following cold symptoms:
- runny nose
- stuffy nose
Robitussin Children's Cold is a safe kids cold medicine that is dye-free, sugar-free, and alcohol-free, so moms can be worry-free.
Children 6-12 years old, take 1 teaspoon (5 mL). Take every 4-6 hours. Maximum 6 doses per day. Use only the measuring device provided.
Not for children under 6 years.
Robitussin Children's Cold Liquid Medicine contains the following ingredients:
No dyes, alcohol, or sugar.
[per 5 mL or 1 teaspoon]
- phenylephrine hydrochloride (decongestant) 5 mg
- brompheniramine maleate (antishitamine) 2 mg
- citric acid
- propylene glycol
- sodium benzoate
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read the complete carton and label prior to use and follow all instructions.
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
- Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose.
- Do not use longer than 7 days.
- Overdose may result in serious harm.
- DO NOT give with other antihistamines, nasal decongestants or any other cough and cold medications since harm may occur.
- Talk to a health care professional prior to use if combining with sedatives, tranquilizers, medication for high blood pressure, depression or any other medications.
- Stop use and talk to a health care professional if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days or are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
- Do not use if child is allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop.
- Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations and rapid heart rate.
- Talk to a health care professional prior to use if child has high blood pressure, diabetes, heart or thyroid disease, breathing problems, chronic lung disease (i.e. chronic bronchitis, asthma or emphysema), glaucoma, difficulty in urination, or are under a doctor’s care.
- Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or for 14 days after stopping the MAOI drug.
- Product may cause drowsiness or excitability.
- Do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- In case of overdose: Call a poison control centre or health care professional immediately, even if there are no symptoms.