Children's Cough & Cold Bedtime Liquid Syrup | Cherry 100 ml
Rest is the best medicine for being sick. Robitussin Children's Cough & Cold Bedtime Liquid Syrup in Cherry (100 mL) is a tasty liquid medicine that moms can use to tuck in their children. Robitussin Children's Cough & Cold helps relieve the following symptoms:
- dry coughs
- runny nose
- stuffy nose
Robitussin Children's Cough & Cold is a safe cough and cold remedy that is dye-free, sugar-free, and alcohol-free, so that moms can be worry-free.
Children 6-12 years old, take 1 teaspoon (5 mL). Take every 4-6 hours. Maximum 6 doses per day. Use only the measuring device provided.
Not for children under 6 years.
Robitussin Children's Cough & Cold Bedtime Liquid Medicine contains the following ingredients:
No dyes, alcohol, or sugar.
[per 5 mL or 1 teaspoon]
- dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DM)(cough suppressant) 10 mg
- brompheniramine maleate (antihistamine) 2 mg
- phenylephrine hydrochloride (decongestant) 5 mg
- citric acid
- propylene glycol
- sodium benzoate
- sodium cyclamate
- sorbitol, water
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read the complete carton and label prior to use and follow all instructions.
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
- Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose.
- Do not use longer than 7 days.
- Overdose may result in serious harm.
- DO NOT give with other antihistamines, nasal decongestants or any other cough and cold medications since harm may occur.
- Talk to a health care professional prior to use if combining with sedatives, tranquilizers, medication for high blood pressure, depression or any other medications.
- Stop use and talk to a health care professional if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days or are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm.
- Do not use if child is allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop.
- Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations and rapid heart rate.
- Talk to a health care professional prior to use if child has high blood pressure, diabetes, heart or thyroid disease, breathing problems, chronic lung disease (i.e. chronic bronchitis, asthma or emphysema), glaucoma, difficulty in urination, or are under a doctor’s care.
- Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or for 14 days after stopping the MAOI drug.
- Product may cause drowsiness or excitability.
- Do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- In case of overdose: Call a poison control centre or health care professional immediately, even if there are no symptoms.