Camphorated Oil Counterirritant 100 ml
ROUGIER Camphorated Oil Counterirritant (100 mL) is a camphor-based topical rub that helps provide temporary relief of cold and flu-related symptoms, such such as pain and discomfort. Camphor oil is also used to help relieve the following ailments:
- muscular pains
Camphor oil is a crystalline substance that's extracted from the Cinnamomum camphora, which is a large evergreen native to Asia. Camphor oil is extracted from the chipped wood, branches, and stumps using a steam process; later it is vacuumed and filter pressed. It's anti-inflammatory properties are seen to be therapeutic for some patients.
ROUGIER Camphorated Oil Counterirritant contains:
- camphor 19%
- vegetable oil
- For external use only.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children.
- Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, If rash or irritation occurs discontinue use and contact a physician.
- The application of external heat may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Overdosing can cause convulsions and vomiting and pregnant women as well as people suffering from epilepsy and asthma should not use it.