Repair & Protect Whitening Toothpaste for Hypersensitive Teeth 75 ml
OUT OF STOCK
anti-cavity | anti-hypersensitivity | whitening
Ice cream--ouch! Coffee--oh, the burn! Are tooth pains and twinges keeping you from enjoying the simple pleasure of life? Thankfully, someone thought of that.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening Toothpaste (75 mL) is specially formulated for people with hypersensitive teeth. Sensodyne uses NovaMin technology, which is a breakthrough in tooth care. When used at least twice daily, Sensodyne's whitening toothpaste helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness.
NovaMin is the name of a bioactive glass that is used in dental products. This amazing particulate actually spurs teeth remineralisation! NovaMin particles bind with the tooth surface and release calcium and phosphate ions (the basic building blocks of teeth) when they come into contact with water or saliva. These ions create a protective mineral barrier in vulnerable and sensitive areas of the tooth with exposed dentin (the structure beneath enamel that can become exposed because of gum recession or erosion).
- helps repair tiny holes in teeth that have shallow or eroded enamel
- helps reduce pain and sensitivity to cold, heat , acids, sweets or contact
- strengthens and protects teeth for long-term comfort and durability
- has a refreshing mint flavour that leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh
Brush teeth with Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening at least twice daily for clinically proven relief and whiter teeth.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening Toothpaste contains the following ingredients:
- calcium sodium phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN)
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- sodium monofluorophosphate
- titanium dioxide
- sodium saccharin
- sodium monofluorophosphate 1.08% w/w (1,450 ppm fluoride)
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Stop and seek dental advice if the sensitivity persists or worsens after 4 weeks of use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or a Poison Control Centre right away.
- Consult a health care professional or dentist prior to using Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening for children under 12 years of age.