Where can I ship to?
Value Valet uses Canada Post to deliver anywhere in Canada. Currently we do not ship internationally.
How much does shipping cost?
Orders over $50.00 are shipped for free (EXCLUDING AIR STAGE LOCATIONS). Value Valet charges $10.00 for shipping on orders under $50.00. All orders are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel service.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
For an additional fee you can upgrade your service level to Xpresspost. Please click here to calculate your additional shipping fees. To calculate how long it will take your package to arrive please click here.
What is an Air Stage Location?
An Air Stage location is a post office to or from which all
mail must be airlifted for more than six months of every year
as a viable surface option is not available. These offices are
generally confined to remote or isolated communities. Value
Valet charges for shipping to Air Stage locations based on the
total amount of the order before taxes, please refer to the
table below for charge deatils.
Shipping Charges for Heavy/Oversized Orders
At Value Valet, we appreciate your business. And we always do our best to offer you the best products at the best prices with dependable and timely shipping. But there are times when there are additional shipping charges - this can happen when there are heavy items, over-sized items, remote destinations (or any combination of these). If this happens, we'll get in touch with you to let you know that there will be extra shipping charges - we will always contact you before any additional charge is added.
|Order Amount||Shipping Charge|
|Between $0.01 and $200||$50.00|
|Between $200.01 and $500||$100.00|
|Between $500.01 and $750||$150.00|
Certain orders to remote Air Stage locations could be subject to an additional freight surcharge based on weight and geographical location/postal code. In all instances, the customer will be contacted before any such charge is levied
What happens if I make a mistake entering the shipping address?
Please ensure that you have provided a complete and correct address when placing your order.
A service fee will be levied for all orders returned due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address entered by the customer. This fee will include any shipping costs charged to Value Valet for return delivery as well as any costs associated with re-shipping the order.
We also reserve the right to review and adjust the shipping charge for an order should an incorrect address be provided during the order process.
Can I ship to a PO address or Rural Route number?
Yes. To ensure that orders arrive at their destination please include a physical street address or highway number when you complete your online order. It is also recommended that you include a contact number.
Where is my order shipped from?
Orders are shipped from our Edmonton, Alberta distribution center.
How long will it take to get my order?
Enter your postal code here to get your guaranteed arrival time. All days are quoted in business days (Monday to Friday) and calculations do not include weekends and holidays. If your product arrives outside of the guaranteed time frame please contact customer service here to receive full credit of any shipping charges that you incurred.
Can I change my “ship to” address?
Please contact us immediately if you realize that you have made an error in your “ship to” address. You may contact us here.
Can I track my shipment?
You will be provided with a tracking number upon shipment of your order. You may track your order here or by selecting the order from your account page.
What does the tracking information tell me?
Each parcel that is shipped is assigned a tracking number. Canada Post tracks each parcel as it travels through the delivery network. Tracking events may occur at the following times:
- When a shipping label is created
- When an item is picked up from the senders location or dropped off at a Canada Post site
- When the item is sorted in a major Canada Post facility
- When the item approaches the final stages of the delivery process and is sent “Out for Delivery” with our delivery agents
- When the item is ready to be picked up at one of Canada Post’s facilities for large volume receivers
- When the item is successfully delivered or deemed undeliverable/return to sender
- When a delivery attempt is made, but the recipient is not available to accept a delivery, a delivery card notice is left indicating where the item can be picked up
- When a final delivery notice card is issued if the item has not been picked up at the post office
- When an item is not deliverable because it was shipped to an incorrect address, or the recipient refused to accept the delivery, or the item is unclaimed at a post office, the shipment will be returned to the sender or sent to the Undeliverable Mail Office
- When the shipper has made an error in the postal delivery address, Canada Post will attempt to correct the error and have the item delivered; in the event that Canada Post is unable to determine the correct delivery address, the item will be returned to the sender
- When Canada Post has made an error in the transportation of the item causing a possible delay
- When Canada Post is experiencing circumstances beyond its
control causing a possible delay of the delivery. Force
Majeure scans will be made in the event of:
- Severe weather/natural disasters – major snow storm, ice, unplowed streets, extreme heat, cold weather, tornado, hurricane, etc.
- Transportation delays
- Power outage (public grid)
How do I ship back my Return?
We offer free shipping on your return. Please send your return information here to receive your return shipping information.
Do I need to sign for my package?
You do not need to sign for your parcel. If you would like to require a signature for the item being shipped that is available with your shipping options for a fee.
What happens to my package if no one is home?
As part of the shipping options you may select “safe
drop” and the parcel will be left where you have
indicated. Canada Post uses its discretion in not allowing
“safe drop” in all regions. If “safe
drop” is not selected then the parcel will be left at the
closest postal outlet and a delivery card left at the address.
What if I would like to ship a gift?
You may ship your order anywhere in Canada. Simply enter the “ship to” address of where you would like the order to go. Please inform the recipient that a package is on the way to ensure they do not refuse it.
Can I pick my order up at your distribution center?
Value Valet does not allow pick up at its distribution center. If you need to make alternate shipping arrangements please contact customer service here.