Joint Formula 14 90 Capsules
SierraSil Joint Formula 14 (90 capsules) is a pure and all natural mineral complex supplement that's clinically proven to improve the lives of people suffering from joint ache and discomfort. SierraSil mineral powder is loaded with essential minerals that promote health and mobility by gently detoxifying the body to remove toxins, harmful bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides and other chemical toxins that break down cartilage and joint connective tissue.
Benefits of SierraSil include:
- eases joint ache and pain
- reduces inflammation
- helps prevent cartilage breakdown
- detoxifies the body
- replenishes macro and trace mineral deficiencies
- supports flexibility and mobility
- results in days to weeks (many users notice a difference in less than 14 days)
SierraSil's rich clay mineral structure provides users with important nutrients that may be missing from their diets. Mineral depletion in soil has increased the number of people that aren't getting enough essential minerals from food. When the body doesn't receive enough of these important minerals, it resorts to taking minerals from its fluids, soft tissues and bones.
SierraSil contains a natural mineral complex taken from a rich mineral deposit in the US Sierra Mountains. SierraSil's mineral powder is an excellent source of essential minerals, including silicon (a source of dietary silica), calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, and zinc.
A number of human clinical studies have supported the benefits of SierraSil Joint Formula 14, including a study published in the Journal of Inflammation. These studies conclude that SierraSil is safe and effective at slowing cartilage breakdown and relieving symptoms associated with cartilage breakdown and joint inflammation, such as stiffness and pain.
Joint tissue breakdown is a feature of certain types of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis. As we age, cartilage--the smooth, durable and elastic material that provides padding between bones--may become injured, torn or worn down entirely. When this happens, bone surfaces rub together and cause contact pressure, pain, stiffness, and swelling. Osteoarthritis is most common in the fingers, knees, hips and other weight bearing joints.
SierraSil Joint Formula 14 is backed by extensive clinical research and a history of use. It also is approved by Health Canada as a safe and effective natural health product. SierraSil's negatively charged porous clay structure attracts and binds positively charged toxins (like a sponge) and flushes them out of the body. This process promotes joint and muscle health. The minerals in SierraSil start working within the first two hours of taking the supplement, with noticeable results in as little as 14 days.
Adults of all stages of life, take 3 SierraSil Joint Formula 14 capsules daily with water and on an empty stomach. Take SierraSil at least a half hour before our 2 hours after meals or beverages.
- When taken as directed, SierraSil has a pH of about 3.5, which allows mineral ionization.
- Take without food, medications or supplements. SierraSil mineral powder will become bound with food components (such as fibre and phosphates) and will not be absorbed by the body.
- It's recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water daily in addition to taking SierraSil to support its benefits.
Recommended dosage for individuals of varying weights:
- up to 175 lbs: 3 capsules
- 175-230 lbs: 4 capsules
- over 230 lbs: 5 capsules
SierraSil Joint Formula 14 contains the following ingredients:
[per 1 capsule]
- naturally occurring hydrothermal mineral complex 667 mg
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- purified water
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate
SierraSil Joint Formula 14 mineral complex contains the following trace minerals:
[per 3 capsules]
- calcium 23 mg
- potassium 20 mg
- Sodium 12 mg
- aluminium 6 mg
- phosphorus 3.1 mg
- magnesium 2.2 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- silicon 1.0 mg
- manganese 0.15 mg
- barium 0.10 mg
- copper 0.033 mg
- cobalt 0.014 mg
- zinc 0.014 mg
- Consult a health care professional prior to using SierraSil if you are pregnant or nursing.
- There is enough iron in SierraSil to seriously harm a child. Store beyond reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional after taking SierraSil if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Stop using SierraSil if you develop skin lesions, unusual skin pigmentation, irruption of gastrointestinal tract, or changes in cardiac rhythm.
- Do not use SierraSil if you have a cardiovascular disorder.