Adult 50+ 6-Strain Probiotic Age | VEGETARIAN CAPSULES 30 Tablets
Swiss Natural Adult 50+ Probiotic Age (30 veggie capsules) is a digestive health supplement that's specially formulated for men and women over the age of 50. Each vegetarian-friendly capsule provides 6 probiotic strains that help assure a proper balance of intestinal microflora. Benefits of Adult 50+ Probiotic Age include the following:
- helps replenish friendly intestinal flora
- reduces gastrointestinal symptoms
- enhances immune health (and may help reduce the duration of respiratory infections)
- supports proper digestion
- suppresses disease-causing gut bacteria
Adult 50+ Probiotic Age comes in a blister pack, with no refrigeration required. This is convenient for travelers, as diet, unsafe water and food sources, stress, and infections can throw off the balance of good bacteria strains. Probiotic supplements, such as Adult 50+ Probiotic Age, can help relieve the following ailments:
- antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- traveler's diarrhea
- irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
- inflammatory bowel disease symptoms
- vaginal infections
Adults (age 19-50), take 1 Swiss Natural Adult 50+ Probiotic Age capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- take on a full stomach at least 2-3 hours before or after taking other medications
- if you have difficulty swallowing, you can open a capsule and add the content to cold food or liquid (e.g. milk or yogurt)
Swiss Natural Probiotic Age Adult 50+ contains the following ingredients:
[per veggie capsule]
No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners; No preservatives, corn, gluten or wheat.
A minimum of 9 billion active cells in the following proportions:
- Bifidobacterium Breve HA-129 15% 1.35 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium Longum HA-135 10% 0.90 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus Casei HA-108 10% 0.90 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus HA-122 20% 1.80 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HA-111 30% 2.70 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 15% 1.35 billion cfu
cfu = colony forming units
Non-medicinal ingredients for Swiss Natural Probiotic Age Adult 50+:
- ascorbic acid
- skim milk
- trypticase-soy broth
- magnesium stearate
- fructooligosaccharide (FOS) inulin
- potato starch
- vegetable capsule
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
- Do not use if have an immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you have a milk or soy allergy.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Large quantities may cause diarrhea or other gastrointestinal side effects.
- Store out of reach of children.