Cran-Max Cranberry 250 mg 60 Caplets
Swiss Natural Cran-Max 250 mg (60 caplets) is a natural-source cranberry extract that's formulated to help ease urinary tract infection symptoms. Cranberries have become an increasingly popular solution for urinary tract infections because they remove bacteria rather than killing it, which reduces the chance of the bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics.
Cranberries are chock-full of antioxidants and essential nutrients, and research shows that cranberries may support the following health benefits:
- help prevent kidney and bladder problems
- support vascular and cardiovascular health
- fortify the immune system
- help neutralize free radicals that accelerate aging
- improve gum and teeth health
- improve mental clarity
- may help relieve skin conditions (e.g. acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema)
Cranberries have been especially popular as natural preventative for kidney and bladder problems. UTI bacteria produce adhesins, a chemical substance that facilitates their adherence to the bladder wall and urinary tract, allowing bacteria to multiply and maintain an infection. Cranberries provide anti-adhesins, so bacteria are unable to adhere and are flushed out of the urinary tract with urine flow.
Adults, take two Cran-Max 250 mg caplets daily as needed. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Swiss Natural Cran-Max 250 mg contains the following ingredients:
No artificial flavours, colours; No sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
- Cran-Max Cranberry (34:1 Fruit Extract) (Vaccinium macrocarpoa ation) 250 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- colloidal silicon dioxide
- magnesium stearate
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to using Swiss Natural Cran-Max if you are pregnant, nursing, have a history of kidney stones, are taking blood thinners, or if the urinary tract infection does not decrease.
- Store out of reach of children.