Cranberry One a Day Chewable 500 mg 50 Tablets
Swiss Natural One a Day Chewable Cranberry 500 mg (50 tablets) is a naturally-flavoured cranberry supplement that's formulated to ease urinary tract infection symptoms when taken once a day. Cranberries have become an increasingly popular solution for urinary tract infections because they remove bacteria rather than killing it, which reduces the chance of the bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics.
- Each Chewable One a Day Cranberry tablet is the equivalent to an 8 to 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice.
Cranberries are chock-full of antioxidants and nutrients, and research shows that cranberries may support the following health benefits:
- help prevent kidney and bladder problems
- support vascular and cardiovascular health
- fortify the immune system
- help neutralize free radicals that accelerate aging
- improve gum and teeth health
- improve mental clarity
- may help relieve skin conditions (e.g. acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema)
Cranberries have been especially popular as natural preventative for kidney and bladder problems. UTI bacteria produce adhesins, a chemical substance that facilitates their adherence to the bladder wall and urinary tract, allowing bacteria to multiply and maintain an infection. Cranberries provide anti-adhesins, so bacteria are unable to adhere and are flushed out of the urinary tract with urine flow.
Chew one Swiss Natural Chewable Cranberry tablet daily.
Swiss Natural Cranberry One A Day 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
[per chewable tablet]
- Cran-Max Cranberry (34:1 Fruit Extract) (Vaccinium macrocarpoa ation) 250 mg (Herbal equivalent 8500 mg)
- Cranberry Juice Powder (20:1 fruit extract) (Vaccinium macrocarpon aiton) 250 mg (Herbal equivalent 5000 mg)
Non-Medicinal ingredients in Swiss Natural Cranberry One A Day 500 mg:
- microcrystalline cellulose
- colloidal silicon dioxide
- magnesium stearate
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to using Swiss Natural Chewable Cranberry if you are pregnant, nursing, have a history of kidney stones, are taking blood thinners, or if the urinary tract infection does not decrease.
- Store out of reach of children.