Heart Health | Vitamin B12, B6 and Folic Acid | Chewable Cherry Tablets 60 Tablets
Swiss Natural Sources Vitamin B12, B6 and Folic Acid in Chewable Cherry Tablets (60 tablets) is a great-tasting vitamin supplement for people who have trouble swallowing pills. An optimal blend of vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and folic acid promote the following benefits:
- enhances energy
- helps increase physical stamina
- improves mental clarity
- promotes heart health
- plays a role in the formation of red blood cells
- helps reduce stress, anxiety and depression
B vitamins act as co-enzymes that help the body metabolize fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Most people refrain from taking vitamin B supplements during evening hours, as they tend to give the body and mind an energy boost.
B Vitamins are water soluble, which means they're not stored in the body and must be continually replenished. Vitamin B deficiency is sometimes associated with fatigue, weakness, depression and memory loss.
- Pyridoxine (B6) is said to help reduce the risk of developing over 100 different health conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, and kidney stones. Vitamin B6 plays a role in the formation of red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is used in energy production (metabolic processes), helps regulate the nervous systems, and promotes digestive health.
- Folic acid (folate) is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
Swiss Natural Chewable Vitamin B12, B6 & Folic Acid contains the following ingredients:
No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
- folic Acid (folate) 600 mcg
- vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanccobalamin) 1,000 mg
Swiss Naturals Heart Health contains the following non-medicinal ingredients:
- citric acid
- natural cherry flavour
- magnesium stearate
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Very large doses of folic acid can be harmful for individuals with hormone-related cancers (i.e. breast or prostate cancer), and may cause seizures in individuals with epilepsy. Over the long term, high dose Vitamin B6 supplementation may cause nerve damage, which is reversible if use is discontinued.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking medications or are pregnant or nursing.