Natural HRT Herbal Relief Therapy for Menopause | Regular Strength 60 Caplets
OUT OF STOCK
- hot flashes
- night sweats
- hunger and thirst spikes
- mood changes
- Black cohosh is a mild sedative, anti-inflammatory and contains a natural precursor to estrogen. Black cohosh is clinically proven to reduce symptoms, such as hot flashes, nervous tension, night sweats, cramps, depression, bloating, and other symptoms.
- Chaste tree is a sub-tropical flowering plant and rich source of flavonoids and other nutritious botanical compounds. Scientists believe that chaste tree compounds are put to work in the pituitary gland, which is a pea-sized gland in the brain. Pituitary gland disorders lead to either too much or too little hormones.
- Burdock is a roadside herb that's been used in folk remedies as a diuretic, diaphoretic and blood purifier. Burdock root extract removes toxins from the bloodstream and contains plant chemicals that are believed to help rid the body inflammation and bacteria. Burdock, like black cohosh, contains estrogen precursors.
- Wild yam is believed to contain plant compounds that are similar to estrogen. Although studies on wild yam's health benefits are limited, it's used to help balance female hormones and relieve various menopause symptoms.
Adult women, take one Natural HRT capsule twice daily with a meal. Contact a healthcare professional for use beyond one year.
Swiss Natural Natural HRT Regular contains the following ingredients:
No artificial flavours or colours; No preservatives, sweeteners, dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
- black cohosh (15:1 root extract, 2.5% triterpenoids) (Actaea racemosa L.) 30 mg (herbal equivalent 450 mg)
- Novasoy Soy Isoflavone Extract (soybean, 15 mg AIE total isoflavones, 7.5 mg AIE genistein/genistin compounds) (Glycine max) 70 mg (Herbal equivalent 70 mg)
- chaste tree (10:1 berry extract) (Vitex agnus castus) 100 mg (Herbal equivalent 1000 mg)
- wild yam (2:1 root extract, 6% diosgenin) (Dioscorea villosa) 50 mg (Herbal equivalent 100 mg)
- burdock (4:1 root extract, 0.3% chlorogenic acid) (Arctium lappa L.) 50 mg (Herbal equivalent 200 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients of Swiss Natural Natural HRT Regular:
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate
- Do not use Natural HRT if you are pregnant or nursing; have breast cancer, ovarian cancer or uterine cancer; have a hormone sensitive condition, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids; or are taking blood thinning medication.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Natural HRT if you are taking thyroid hormone replacements; have a liver dysfunction; if you develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as yellowing of skin or whites of eyes; or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.