Natural HRT Nighttime | Herbal Relief Therapy for Menopause 60 Capsules
Swiss Natural Natural HRT Herbal Relief Therapy Nighttime (60 capsules) is a hormone-free supplement with naturally-sourced plant ingredients that help relieve pre-menopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal discomforts. Natural HRT Nighttime can be taken alongside Swiss Natural HRT Regular or Extra Strength in order to receive 24-hour menopause symptom relief.
Natural HRT Nighttime is a before-bed herbal formula that promotes the following benefits:
- induces calmness
- helps ease tension, anxiety, and irritability
- helps prevent night sweats
- helps prevent sleep disturbances
The following safe plant extracts in Natural HRT Nighttime unlock this herbal supplement's health benefits:
- Black cohosh is a mild sedative, anti-inflammatory and contains a natural precursor to estrogen. Black cohosh is clinically proven to reduce symptoms, such as hot flashes, nervous tension, night sweats, cramps, depression, and bloating.
- Lemon balm is a herb in the mint family that's leaves (which have a lemony aroma) are used in medicine. Lemon balm contains chemicals that seem to have a mild sedative effect on the body, making lemon balm a popular aromatherapy herb.
- Passion flower contains special plant compounds that affect the central nervous system in order to reduce anxiety and restlessness.
Adults, take 1 Natural HRT Nighttime capsule 30 minutes before bedtime.
Swiss Natural Natural HRT Nightime contains the following ingredients:
- black cohosh (15:1 root extract, 2.5% triterpenoids) (Actaea racemosa L.) 100 mg (Herbal equivalent 1500 mg)
- passion flower (6:1 aerial parts, 3.5% isovitexin) (Passiflora incarnata L.) 150 mg (Herbal equivalent 900 mg)
- lemon balm (8:1 leaf extract, 5% rosmarinic acid) (Melissa officinalis L.) 300 mg (Herbal equivalent 2400 mg)
Non-Medicinal ingredients of Swiss Natural Natural HRT Nightime:
- magnesium stearate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- Do not use Natural HRT Nighttime if you are pregnant or nursing; have breast cancer, ovarian cancer or uterine cancer; have a hormone sensitive condition, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids; or are taking blood thinning medication.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Natural HRT Nighttime if you are taking thyroid hormone replacements; have a liver dysfunction; if you develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as yellowing of skin or whites of eyes; or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.