Solutions Digestion | Digestive Aid with Protease, Amylase and Lactase | 90 Capsules
Swiss Natural Solutions Digestion (90 capsules) is a natural digestive aid, containing digestive enzymes that help enhance the digestive process and that support digestive health.
Digestive enzymes improve digestion by breaking down food and providing the energy and nutrients required for food to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Aside from malabsorption, gas and bloating can be associated with enzyme deficiencies, as well the passing of undigested food.
Swiss Natural Solutions Digestion combines three digestive enzymes in a unique daily supplement that promotes the following benefits:
- help reduce indigestion
- help the body break down food
- help relax the digestive track
- help restore the body's natural digestive enzymes
The pancreas is the body's main digestive organ. Enzymes produced by the pancreas travel to the small intestine where they help the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats. When the pancreas does not make or secrete enough digestive enzymes into the digestive tract, certain digestive problems can arise.
Protease, amylase and lactase are the three digestive enzymes in Swiss Natural Solutions Digestion.
- Protease is a group of enzymes that break down protein in order to release important amino acids into the body.
- Amylase is a group of enzymes present in saliva that help the body break down starch and simple sugars (i.e. begins the process of digestion).
- Lactase is a group of enzymes that help the body digest lactose. Lactase can be especially important to for people with trouble digesting dairy products. Lactose intolerance occurs when the body lacks the lactase enzyme.
Adults, take 1-2 Solutions Digestion capsules with each meal 3 times daily. For prolonged use, consult your health care professional.
Swiss Natural Solutions Digestion contains the following ingredients:
No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; No dairy, wheat or yeast.
- Protease Aspergillus oryzae 14850 HUT
- Lipase Aspergillus niger 297 LU
- Amylase Aspergillus oryzae 5940 DU
- Lactase Aspergiullus oryzae 50 ALU
- Amyloglucosidase Rhizopus 10 62 AGU
- Sucrase Saccharomyces cerevisiae 10 INVU
- Maltase Barley Malt Hordeum distychum 2 DP
- dicalcium phosphate
- magnesium stearate
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, have diabetes, or are taking anticoagulants or anti-inflammatory medication.
- Side effects may include headaches, bloating, and hypersensitivity/allergies. If this is the case, discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
- Consult a health care professional if indigestion symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to mold Aspergillus.