Solutions Energy Formula in Capsules 60
Swiss Natural Solutions Energy (60 capsules) is a natural-source supplement, formulated to naturally enhance energy and alleviate fatigue. A unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and plant extracts promote the following benefits:
- enhance metabolism and energy
- improve physical and mental endurance
- reduce weakness and fatigue
- reduce mental fatigue
- increase wakefulness
- increase motor skills and cognitive function
- supply antioxidants that enhance the body's natural defenses
- play a role in the formation of red blood cells and the management of homocysteine (an amino acid that is linked with heart disease)
- improve circulation
Swiss Natural Solutions Energy contains vitamin B12 and folic acid. B vitamins are sometimes called the energy vitamins. They're considered safe, as they don't accumulate in the body.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is a B vitamin that's used in energy production and metabolic processes. Vitamin B12 also helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems.
- Folic acid is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
Solutions Energy also contains Siberian Ginseng, an antioxidant herb that's been used for thousands of years by those seeking to enhance vitality and longevity. Siberian Ginseng is believed to strengthen the central nervous system, cleansing the body of stress and anxiety and imrpoving stamina and cognitive function.
Other plant-derived ingredients in Solutions Energy include the following:
- Guarana is a creeping shrub and a rich source of natural caffeine. Guarana is considered a stimulant that helps increase mental and physical alertness, stamina and endurance.
- Green tea is loaded with powerful nutrients that can improve the overall health and well-being of the user. Antioxidants in green tea stimulate the process known as thermogenics, which helps increase metabolism without raising heart rate. Green tea stimulates the releases of fat into the blood stream, which the body then uses as fuel. Green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which stimulates the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, producing anti-anxiety effects. L-theanine also increases dopamine and the production of alpha waves in the brain.
Adults, take 2 Swiss Natural Solutions Energy capsules daily. Consult a health care professional for prolonged use.
Swiss Natural Solutions Energy contains the following ingredients:
No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives; No sweeteners, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
- vitamin B12 (Cyanccobalamin) 500 mcg
- folic acid (folate) 300 mcg
- fructose (Zea mays) 50 mg
- guarana (seed extract, 37.48 mg caffine) 170.4 mg
- green tea (leaf extract, 12.52 mg caffine) 156.5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients for Swiss Natural Solutions Energy:
- magnesium stearate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Very large doses of folic acid can be harmful for individuals with hormone-related cancers (i.e. breast or prostate cancer), and may cause seizures in individuals with epilepsy. Over the long term, high dose Vitamin B6 supplementation may cause nerve damage, which is reversible if use is discontinued.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Swiss Natural Solutions Energy if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain dark urine or jaundice); if you have an iron deficiency; if you have high blood pressure; if you have glaucoma; if you have an overactive bladder syndrome; or if you are taking lithium.
- Consumption with natural health products or other drugs which increase blood pressure or other caffeine-containing products is not recommended.
- This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep.
- If hypersensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Do not use Swiss Natural Solutions Energy if you are pregnant or nursing.