Model 2 for Women 30+ | Reusable Internal Menstrual Cup
Model 2: Size recommended for women over 30 years old and/or women who've delivered vaginally or by cesarean-section.
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that's worn inside the vaginal canal. This unique product is an alternative to using tampons or pads and collects (rather than absorbs) menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have been around since the 1930s, but have really only recently gained popularity within the feminine hygiene industry. The DivaCup offers 12-hour, leak-free protection and boasts many other benefits, including the following:
- eliminates odour and leaks
- fits women of every shape and size
- allows women to accurately track their flow
- long-term investment and money-saver
- environmentally-friendly and non-toxic alternative to disposable tampons and pads
- safe for women who've delivered vaginally or by c-section
- holds 30 mL (1 oz.) of menstrual flow
- does not contain latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene
- does not contain colours or dyes
- made without waste or chemicals
- FDA approved
- TGA approved
- Health Canada approved
The DivaCup Model 2 is made from 100% natural, un-pigmented silicone with no toxic dyes or chemicals.
- For women concerned about the hymen, please consult a health care professional before using internal hygiene products.
- The DivaCup is safe to use during urination and bowel movement.
- Do not wear during intercourse.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using the DivaCup if you have an internal birth control device (e.g. an IUD or NuvaRing).
- There is no risk of the DivaCup "getting lost." When inserted correctly, the DivaCup sits low at the base of the vaginal canal, away from the cervix.
- Inspect the DivaCup regularly for signs of deterioration, such as sticky or powdery film, severe discolouration or odour. If you detect any of these signs or experience irritation, it's recommended that you replace your DivaCup with a new one.
- To be safe, store beyond reach of children.