Topical Joint Pain Reliever Gel 50 g
OUT OF STOCK
Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain Gel (50 g) is an FDA-approved topical relief gel that some clinical studies have shown to help relieve joint and muscle pain up to 51% in just six weeks! Voltaren Emulgel promotes ease of movement and improved physical well-being by easing pain and reducing inflammation caused by
- back pain
- muscle pains, sprains and strains
- inflammation of joints, back, neck, hands, wrist and feet
Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain contains the active ingredient diclofenac sodium (1.16%). Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that prevents chemicals called cyclo-oxygenase enzymes from making pain and inflammation-producing chemicals.
As we age, cartilage (the flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints) gradually wears down. This can cause inflammation, pain and the further break down of cartilage and connective tissue.
According to the Canadian Arthritis Society, osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common type of arthritis, affecting one in 10 Canadian adults. Pain, tenderness and inflammation are symptoms of osteoarthritis that can worsen over time.
Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain was formulated to help prevent or delay severe joint and muscle damage and promote healthy and active lifestyles!
We recommend that you use Voltaren Emulgel as directed by a health care professional, especially when deciding between measurements.
Directions for applying Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain are as follows:
- Measure Pain Relief Gel up to either 2 gram or 4 gram line.
- Apply to affected area.
- Massage into skin to assure proper application.
Voltaren Emugel Joint Pain Gel contains the following ingredients:
- diclofenac sodium
- carbomer homopolymer Type C
- cocoyl caprylocaprate
- isopropyl alcohol
- mineral oil
- polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether
- propylene glycol
- purified water
- ammonia solution
- Do not exceed 32 grams of Voltaren Emulgel per day.
- over all affected joints.
- Store out of reach of children.
- For topical use only.
- Seek medical help if you experience hives difficulty breathing; and swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Serious side effects are rare when diclofenac is applied topically, but can occur if absorbed into the bloodstream.
- For a full list of side effects and precautions, click here.