Antioxidant | Resveratrol with Grape Seed Extract 200 / 25 mg 90 Capsules
Webber Naturals Resveratrol with Grape Seed Extract 200 / 25 mg (90 capsules) is a daily health supplement that contains natural ingredients. Resveratrol is a naturally-occurring compound that's extracted from the skin of red grapes, peanuts, or mulberries. Resveratrol is a a polyphenol with powerful antioxidant properties.
- reduces inflammation and free radical damage
- prevents damage from LDL "bad" cholesterol
- prevents nerve cell damage
- prevents insulin resistance
- improves longevity
This supplement contains Japanese Knotweed Extract (20% trans-resveratrol) and Grape Seed Extract (standardized to 80% Oligomeric proanthocyanidins).
- Japanese Knotweed is a herbaceous plant that contains high concentrations of trans-resveratrol (the active form of the compound).
- Grape Seed Extract is known for being a universal antioxidant that protects the vascular system and may help treat conditions such as varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
In the natural world, resveratrol protects plants from fungi, viruses and ultraviolet radiation. New research is demonstrating resveratrol’s ability to extend lifespan, counter the effects of obesity and Alzheimer’s disease, and support overall health through its antioxidant protection.
Take 1 Resveratrol with Grape Seed Extract capsule daily. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 6 weeks.
Store out of heat and humidity.
Webber Naturals Resveratrol with Grape Seed Extract contains the following ingredients:
No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, wheat or yeast.
- Japanese knotweed extract (Fallopia japonica) (root) (20% trans-resveratrol) 200 mg
- grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (80% Oligomeric proanthocyanidins) 25 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional for use beyond 6 weeks.