B50 Complex | BONUS 33% More Capsules 60+20 Capsules
60 + BONUS 20 = 80 capsules
Webber Naturals Easy-Swallow B50 Complex with 50 mg of B Vitamins (80 capsules) contains 50 mg of each of the 10 vitamin B members in Webber Naturals B50 Complex. This optimal blend of nutrients supports a variety of important body functions, including the following:
- regulating mood (helping prevent anxiety and depression)
- regulating stress
- energy production
- brain function and memory
- supporting heart and digestive health
- promoting healthy nerves and eyes
- supporting liver, skin and mouth health
Hectic lifestyles, on-the-go meals, and aging all contribute to vitamin B deficiencies. In fact, most people don't get enough B vitamins. B vitamins are considered very safe because they are water-soluble and don't accumulate in the body.
Important B vitamins act as co-enzymes and therefore help in a variety of biological processes throughout the body. Here is a list of the 10 B vitamins that make up Webber Naturals B50 Complex and their potential health benefits:
- Thiamine (B1) helps change carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) is important for cell (body) growth and blood cell production.
- Niacinamide (B3) helps improve skin elasticity, improves skin tone and texture, and helps balance cholesterol and triglyceride (blood fat) levels.
- Pyridoxine (B6) helps reduce the risk of developing over 100 different health conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, and kidney stones.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is used in energy production (metabolic processes), helps regulate the nervous systems and provides support for overall digestive health.
- Biotin promotes healthy metabolism (e.g. fat and sugar metabolism), blood sugar balance, and skin health.
- Folic acid is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid is considered to be one of the most important of all the B vitamins. All living things rely on panthothenic acid to support their metabolic processes. Panthothenic acid is required for your body to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. It is also required to make hormones that sustain the immune system.
- Choline bitartrate supports cell membranes, and helps in the process of transporting fat and cholesterol from the liver to other parts of the body. Choline is also linked to memory and muscle control.
- Inositol may be used to prevent anxiety disorders, metabolic disorders, memory disorders, depresson, and other health conditions, although the research seems limited.
Adults, take 1 Webber Naturals B50 Complex daily with meals.
Webber Naturals Easy-Swallow B50 Complex contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg
- niacinamide 50 mg
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- biotin 60 mcg
- folic acid (folate) 1 mg
- pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 50 mg
- choline bitartrate 50 mg
- inositol 50 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water, PABA)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.