Blood Glucose Balance | Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg 60 Capsules
Webber Naturals Blood Glucose Balance Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg (60 capsules) has 100 mg of alpha-lipoic acid in each capsule. Alpha lipoic acid is a vitamin-like chemical (that is both water and fat soluble) that seems to work as an antioxidant. Our bodies use alpha-lipoic acid to balance blood glucose levels and help treat diabetic nerve damage and neuropathy.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is used to help reduce the risk of environmental and metabolic oxidative damage to cells as well as a powerful reducing agent for the supporting antioxidant network.
- Helps restore vitamin levels (such as vitamin C and E).
- Our bodies use alpha-lipoic acid to break down carbohydrates.
- Alpha-lipoic acid helps make energy for our body's organs and help regenerate nerve fibres.
- Helps people with pre-diabetes or Type 2 diabetes balance glucose levels and reduces the risk of serious complications (since alpha-lipoic acid takes part in the enzyme activity that monitors glucose and metabolism).
Webber Naturals Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg contains the following ingredients:
- alpha-lipoic acid
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate vegetable grade (lubricant)
- gelatin capsule (gelatin + purified water)
- Read label carefully before using product.
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional about ideal dosage.
- Store out of reach of children.