Bone Health | Cal Mag + Vitamin D3 2:1 | Super Size 300 Caplets
OUT OF STOCK
In Canada, 1 out of 4 women, and 1 out of 8 men, over 50 years of age suffer from osteoporosis (which causes bones to become brittle and fragile). Webber Naturals Bone Health Cal • Mag + Vitmain D3 2:1 (300 capsules) has 350 mg of calcium carbonate. Calcium carbonate is the most common form of calcium, and is essential to the maintenance of bone density (and preventing osteoporosis).
Webber Naturals Cal • Mag + Vitamin D3 also contains 100 IU (per capsules) of vitamin D3 to help prevent excess calcium loss, and to help incorporate calcium into bones. Together, calcium and vitamin D help in the maintenance and and building of healthy bones and teeth.
- In adults, calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density; In children, to the development of bones.
- Webber Naturals Cal • Mag + Vitamin D helps improve the balance between the ratio of calcium and magnesium that may become off balanced in a diet.
- Vitamin D3 enhances absorption of calcium, while magnesium works with calcium to support nerves, bones, muscles and joints.
- Studies show that magnesium and calcium deficiency is linked to insomnia, and that calcium levels are higher during our deepest levels of sleep.
- Chronic insomnia is one of the main symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Webber Naturals Cal • Mag + Vitamin D3 contains the following ingredients:
- Elemental Calcium (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (from rice) chelate, calcium carbonate) 350 mg
- Elemental Magnesium (HVP* chelate, oxide) 175 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- glutamic acid
- coating (carbohydrate gum, glycerin)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- croscarmellose sodium
- Read label carefully before using product.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.