Bone Health | Calcium Carbonate 500 mg | Value Pack 250 Tablets
An adult body absorbs 15-20% less calcium than it did when it was a child, and that percentage decreases even more as it continues to age. Webber Naturals Bone Health Calcium Carbonate (250 tablets) provides the optimal daily dose of calcium needed for proper maintenance of an adult body. Calcium carbonate is the most common form of naturally occurring calcium, and helps our bodies maintain bones, teeth, gums, nerves, and hundreds of other body functions.
- In adults, calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density; In children, to the development of bones.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses.
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Many older men and postmenopausal women develop a natural age-related reduction in gastric acid secretion. To assure adequate calcium absorption, Webber Naturals Calcium Carbonate should be taken with a meal.
Webber Naturals Calcium Carbonate 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- elemental calcium 500 mg (derived from oyster shells)
- coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, triethyl citrate, polysorbate 80, carnauba wax)
- stearic acid
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
- Read label carefully before using this product.
- Store out of reach of children.