Bone Health | Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 1:1 | High Absorption 90 Tablets
In Canada, 1 out of 4 women, and 1 out of 8 men, over 50 years of age suffer from osteoporosis (which causes bones to become brittle and fragile). Webber Naturals Bone Health Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 1:1 Ratio (90 tablets) has 250 mg of calcium citrate. Many people have heard about calcium deficiencies, but few people realize that having a stomach acid deficiency could be a factor in vitamin deficiency. Calcium citrate is the easiest form of calcium to be absorbed by our bodies. The average person with low stomach acid will absorb 45% calcium citrate, compared with only 4% calcium carbonate.
Webber Naturals Calcium Magneisum Citrate with Vitamin D3 also contains 200 IU (per capsules) of vitamin D3 to help prevent excess calcium loss, and to help incorporate calcium into bones. Together, calcium and vitamin D help in the maintenance and and building of healthy bones and teeth.
- In adults, calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density; In children, to the development of bones.
- Many older men and postmenopausal women develop a natural age-related reduction in gastric acid secretion, and therefore may have difficulties absorbing calcium.
- Webber Naturals Calcium/Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 helps improve the balance between the ratio of calcium and magnesium that may become off balanced in a diet.
- Vitamin D3 enhances absorption of calcium, while magnesium works with calcium to support nerves, bones, muscles and joints.
- Studies show that magnesium and calcium deficiency is linked to insomnia, and that calcium levels are higher during our deepest levels of sleep.
- Chronic insomnia is one of the main symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Webber Naturals Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 contains the following ingredients:
- Elemental Calcium (Citrate) 250 mg
- Elemental Magnesium (Oxide/citrate) 250 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5 mcg (200 IU)
- coating (carbohydrate gum, polyethylene glycol
- sodium carboxymethylcellulose dextrin, dextrose, lecithin, sodium citrate)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Read label carefully before using product.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.