Bone Health | High Absorption | Calcium Citrate 300 mg | Value Pack 120 Tablets
Many people have heard about calcium deficiencies, but few people realize that having a stomach acid deficiency could be a factor in vitamin deficiency. Webber Naturals Bone Health Calcium Citrate 300 mg (120 capsules) contains calcium citrate, which is the easiest form of calcium to be absorbed by our bodies. The average person with low stomach acid will absorb 45% calcium citrate, compared with only 4% calcium carbonate.
- In adults, calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density; In children, to the development of bones.
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth (most of the calcium in the human body is stored in bones and teeth).
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses.
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Many older men and postmenopausal women develop a natural age-related reduction in gastric acid secretion. To assure adequate calcium absorption, Webber Naturals Calcium Citrate 300 mg should be taken with a meal.
Webber Naturals Bone Health Calcium Citrate contains the following ingredient:
- Calcium (Citrate) 300 mg
- Read label carefully before using product.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.