Bone Heatlh | Calcium Magnesium + Zinc | 333 mg / 167 mg 100 Tablets
Bone Health | especially recommended to people over 50 years of age (with low stomach acid)
In Canada, 1 out of 4 women, and 1 out of 8 men, over 50 years of age suffer from osteoporosis (which causes bones to become brittle and fragile). Webber Naturals Bone Health Calcium Magnesium + Zinc (200 tablets) contains calcium citrate, which is the easiest form of calcium to be absorbed by our bodies. The average person with low stomach acid will absorb 45% calcium citrate, compared with only 4% calcium carbonate.
Webber Naturals Calcium Magneisum + Zinc contains 16.66 mg of zinc per capsule. Some studies have shown that zinc stimulates bone maintenance and development, and helps prevent bone loss.
- In adults, calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density; In children, to the development of bones.
- Many older men and postmenopausal women develop a natural age-related reduction in gastric acid secretion, and therefore may have difficulties absorbing calcium.
- Webber Naturals Calcium Magnesium + Zinc helps improve the balance between the ratio of calcium and magnesium that may become off balanced in a diet.
- Magnesium works with calcium to support nerves, bones, muscles and joints.
- Studies show that magnesium and calcium deficiency is linked to insomnia, and that calcium levels are higher during our deepest levels of sleep.
- Chronic insomnia is one of the main symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Webber Naturals Calcium Magnesium + zinc contains the following ingredients:
- Calcium (carbonate, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate) 333 mg
- Magnesium (oxide, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate) 166.66 mg
- Zinc (gluconate) 16.66 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- coating (carbohydrate gum, glycerin, titanium dioxide, polydextrose, triacetin polyethylene glycol)
- croscarmellose sodium
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- stearic acid
- Read label carefully before using product.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.