Brain Health | Ginkgo Biloba Standardized Extract 60 mg 180 Tablets
Webber Naturals Standardized Extract Ginkgo Biloba 60 mg (180 tablets) is a potent daily supplement that contains herbal leaf extracts of the plant ginkgo biloba. Ginkgo biloba (also called maidenhair tree) is a large, hardy tree with no living relatives, although some living ginkgo trees are thought to be 1,500 years old.
Ginkgo biloba health benefits are thought to be associated with its ability to improve blood and oxygen flow to the brain.
- may help relieve symptoms of depression (and other mood disorders)
- may improve memory, concentration and mental sharpness
- used to improve overall cognitive function and brain health
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract contain flavonoids, glycosides and terpenoids, which function as antioxidants that stabalize free radicals, strengthen the immune system, and protect genetic material and cells. Studies show that ginkgo biloba improves circulation to the brain and helps enhance memory, mental sharpness, and other cognitive functions.
Adults, take 1 Ginkgo Biloba tablet daily with food. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Webber Naturals Ginkgo Biloba 60 mg contains the following ingredients:
- ginkgo biloba L. 50:1 extract (leaf) (24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 60 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- dicalcium phosphate
- croscarmellose sodium
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- coating (dextrin, dextrose, lecithin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate)
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.