Cardio Support | Coenzyme Q10 Omega-3 | Bonus 15 softgels! 45 Softgels
OUT OF STOCK
Heart Health | BONUS 50% More! 45 for the price of 30
Fish are among the healthiest foods in the sea, with fish oil being chock-full of beneficial nutrients. Webber Naturals Cardio Support Coenzyme Q10 Omega-3 (45 softgels) is a safe, natural and unique omega-3 supplement made from fish oil. Fish oil contains coenzyme Q10 and omega-3 fatty acids that help improve heart health and overall body function.
Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble substance that is similar to a vitamin, and that is found in every cell in our bodies. CoQ10 functions as an antioxidant, helping in the growth and maintenance of many body functions.
- helps digest food and convert food into energy
- helps protect the heart
- helps protect skeletal muscles
- helps improve energy
- helps speed the recovery of the body after exercise
- fights off free radicals thus helping prevent cell damage
Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils improve circulation and cardiovascular health. That's because omega-3's are considered "good fats," unlike saturated fats that are found in other meats. Some studies show that consuming 1,000 mg of omega-3s each day can significantly reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
Health benefits of omega-3s may include the following:
- help reduce the effects of LDL "bad" cholesterol and helps raise HDL "good" cholesterol levels
- help lower total triglycerides (a type of blood fat that has been linked to heart disease)
- slow the growth of plaques in arteries
- improve blood circulation
- help regulate blood pressure and heart rate
- provids anti-inflammatory support
- improve the absorption of CoQ10
Take 1-3 softgels daily with meals.
Webber Naturals CoQ10 Omega-3 contains the following ingredients:
- coenzyme Q10 100 mg
- total fish oil 834 mg, 450 mg as omega-3 fatty acids (300 mg as eicosapentaenoic acid EPA; and 150 mg as docosahexaenoic acid, DHA)
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, pure water, caramel)
- yellow bees wax
- natural tocopherol
- Taking 100 mg of CoQ10 has caused mild insomnia in some patients.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully before using product. Follow manufacturer's instructions, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.