Cardio Support | Ubiquinol QH (active CoQ10) 100 mg 30 Softgels
Webber Naturals Ubiquinol QH (active CoQ10) 100 mg (30 softgels) contains the active ingredient of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), called ubiquinol, which has powerful antioxidant properties. In its active form, CoQ10 is absorbed by the body eight times faster than.
- helps digest food and convert food into energy (around 95% of human energy is generated with the help of ubiquinol)
- helps fortify the heart and nervous systems
- helps protect skeletal muscles
- helps speed the recovery of the body after exercise
- fights off free radicals, helping prevent cell damage
- supports vital organ function
- improves mental sharpness
- helps stabalize blood pressure
- improves gum and oral health
- beneficial for patients who are prescribed statin drugs (cholesterol lowering drugs) and beta-blockers
Ubiquinol is a nutrient naturally found in the body, but ubiquinol levels can drop as we age. This disease-fighting nutrient can be found in foods (such as meat and fish), but in low amounts. Ubiquinol is a fat-soluble substance that is similar to a vitamin and is found in every cell in our bodies. It functions as an antioxidant, helping the body recycle vitamin E and slow effects of free radical damage and aging.
Take 1 Ubiquinol QH softgel 1-3 times daily.
Webber Naturals Ubiquinol QH Active with CoQ10 contains the following ingredients:
- ubiquinol (microorganism) (as Kaneka QHTM CoQ10) 100 mg
- flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed) 297 mg
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.