Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin A & D 180 Softgels
Webber Naturals Cod Liver Oil Vitamin A and D (180 softgels) is a natural, rich source of vitamins A and D, and a minor source of essential fatty acids. The benefits of cod liver oil include helping in the maintenance of healthy eyes (vision), skin , teeth, bones, and hair.
Cod liver oil contains essential fatty acids (such as omega-3s) that help prevent blood from clotting. Omega-3 fatty acids lower triglyceride, which is a type of fat found in the bloodstream. After sugar enters the body, it will be synthesized into triglyceride. Although triglyceride is an essential substance, excess triglyceride may lead to health problems associated with hardening of arteries and heart disease. Cod liver oil helps reduce blood pressure, pain, and swelling as it lowers triglycerides.
Cod liver oil also contains essential vitamins that nourish the body. Vitamin A is necessary for the health and protection of eyesight, skin, and supports the development of teeth, bone and hair, while vitamin D contributes to mineral absorption for the maintenance and development of teeth and bones.
Vitamin D has been known to help prevent skin conditions, including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris. It can also help lift the immune system and prevent certain autoimmune diseases.
Vitamin A is another fat-soluble vitamin that plays a big role in eyesight, with cod liver having one of the highest concentrations, along with beef liver.
- essential component of rhodopsin (a protein that absorbs light in retinal receptors)
- supports normal functioning of conjunctival membranes and cornea
- supports cell growth
- promotes the normal formation of organs (heart, lungs, kidneys, etc,)
Take 1-2 softgels per day.
Webber Naturals Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin A & D contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin A (palmitate) 687 mcg / 378 mcg RAE (1250 IU)
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- natural tocopherols
- Taking cod liver oil with meals can often decrease possible side effects, although side effects are unlikely.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully and fallow manufacturers instructions, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.