Diabetex Multi Vitamin and Mineral 120 Tablets
Webber Naturals Diabetex Multi Vitamin (120 tablets) is a custom-formulated multivitamin that helps maintain healthy blood sugar balance and insulin metabolism by providing optimal nutritional support for pre-diabetics and diabetics.
- Diabetex Multi Vitamin helps reduce the risk of developing certain complications associated with diabetes.
- This high-potency vitamin and mineral formula is essential for diabetic and pre-diabetic individuals, and may enhance immune function and reduce infection.
- Works great alongside a proper weight loss program or diabetic/pre-diabet nutrition plan.
- Help replenishes nutrients after drug depletion.
- Contains plant-based antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress.
The Diabetex Multi Vitamin formula offers fundamental support to help replenish key nutrients such as chromium, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D, which are all essential for healthy blood sugar control. In certain cases, diabetic symptoms can be controlled or even reversed alongside proper nutrition and lifestyle adjustment.
Diabetex Multi Vitamin is suitable for all blood sugar disorders, including high and low blood sugar, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome.
Take 2 Diabetex twice daily with meals, or as instructed by a health care professional.
Take Diabetex a few hours before or after other medications.
Webber Naturals Diabetex Multi Vitamin (120) contains the following ingredients:
No added colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy or yeast.
- Beta-Carotene 1.5 mg (2500 IU)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 33.5 mg AT (50 IU)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 15 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2.5 mg
- Niacinamide 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 12.5 mg
- Biotin 125 mcg
- Folic Acid (folate) 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium-d-pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (citrate/carbonate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (citrate/oxide) 100 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 7.5 mg
- Manganese (HVP* chelate) 0.75 mg
- Iodine (Ascophyllum nodosum) (whole plant) 0.075 mg
- Chromium (HVP* chelate) 100 mcg
- Copper (gluconate) 0.375 mg
- Selenium (HVP* chelate) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (citrate) 6.25 mcg
- Vanadium (citrate) 18.75 mcg
- *HVP: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
- Alfalfa Juice Powder (Medicago sativa) (aerial) 12.5 mg
- Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) (whole cell) 12.5 mg
- Wheat Grass Juice Powder (Triticum aestivum) (aerial) 12.5 mg
- Green Tea Polyphenols–Phosphatidylcholine Complex
- ((Camellia sinensis) (leaf)/lecithin) (20% catechins and 13%
- (-)-epigallocatechin-3-O-gallate) 7.5 mg
- Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (95% curcuminoids) 6.58 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 4:1 Extract 6.25 mg
- Grape Seed Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins–Phosphatidylcholine Complex
- ((Vitis vinifera) (seed)/lecithin) (25% proanthocyanidins) 2.5 mg
- Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (flower) 125 mcg
- Lycopene (Lycopersicon esculentum) (fruit) 125 mcg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate
- coating (carbohydrate gum, glycerin)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- croscarmellose sodium, silica
- Some people may experience diarrhea.
- If you are taking prescription medication, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Do not use Diabetex if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully prior to use, and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Take Diabetex a few hours before or after other medications.
- Store away from heat and humidity for optimal freshness.