Digestion | Probiotic 30 Billion with 8 Probiotic Strains 30 Capsules
Webber Naturals Probiotic 30 Billion (30 capsules) contains 8 friendly bacteria strains that work together to lift digestive health. Some of the bacteria that live in the human digestive track are linked to gastrointestinal and immune system disturbances. Antibiotics, bacterial and viral infections, poor diet, stress, and unsafe water and food sources, can all affect the balance of good bacteria strains living inside our bodies.
- reestablishes healthy intestinal flora
- boosts overall immune function
- improves overall digestive health
- antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- traveler's diarrhea
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- inflammatory bowel dieases (IBD)
- yeast infections
- urinary tract infections
- occasional constipation
No refrigeration required (but can prolong freshness of the product). Take 1 Probiotic 30 Billion capsules daily, preferably with meals. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Webber Naturals Probiotic 30 Billion 8 Probiotic Strains contains the following ingredients:
No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
30 billion active cells of the following cultured strains of probiotics:
- total bacterial culture = 30 billion cfu (colony forming units)
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) 19.6% 5.88 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) 15% 4.5 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) 15% 4.5 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) 15% 4.5 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) 14% 4.2 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) 14% 4.2 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-500) 7% 2.1 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus helveticus (HA-501) 0.4% 0.12 billion cfu
- potato starch
- vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- ascorbic acid
- skim milk
- peptone soya
- yeast extract
- If you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones, are taking blood thinners, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If digestive upset symptoms persist or worsen beyond 3 days, consult a health care professional.
- Read box carefully for manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.