Digestion Support | | Acidophilus with Bifidus and FOS 60 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
- Acidophilus is a species of friendly probiotic bacteria that produces lactic acid that helps maintain a proper pH balance in the small intestine, slowing the growth of yeast.
- Bifidus is a species of friendly probiotic bacteria from the gastrointestinal tract that helps maintain health in the intestinal track, and helps promote regular bowel movements. It also helps protect our body from yeast and bacteria pathogens (such as E.coli, clostridium, and shigella infections).
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are natural sugars that cause live bacteria in the digestive track to multiply by feeding on them.
- Rhamnosus is a probiotic strain that protects the coating of mucus at the mouth of the small intestine, which prevents toxins from reaching the blood (blocking disease-causing pathogens from entering).
- Webber Naturals Digestion Support contains 6 billion active cells per capsule.
Take 3 capsules daily with meals, or as recommended by a health care professional.
Webber Naturals Acidophilus with Bifidus contains the following ingredients:
6 billion active cells of the following strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA -111) 50% 3.0 billion cfu'
- Lactobacillus casei (HA -108) 30% 1.8 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA -122) 10% 0.6 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum (HA -135) 10% 0.6 billion cfu
- potato starch
- calcium gluconate
- vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate
- fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- ascorbic acid
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read product label carefully before using.
- We recommend that you speak with a health care professional before using this product.