Digestion | Women's Probiotic with Cranberry 200 mg 45 Capsules
Webber Naturals Women's Probiotic with Cranberry 5 Billion Active Cells (45 capsules) is a daily supplement that supports women's digestive health, and may prevent the following:
- urinary tract infections
- vaginal infections
- inflammatory bowel conditions
Certain infections can recur over and over again once they've taken place once. Probiotics (especially with the added benefits of cranberry) provide a simple natural way to get these conditions under control.
Women's Multi Probiotic with Cranberry 200 mg supports the following health benefits:
- supports normal populations of healthy intestinal and vaginal flora (microorganism species)
- improves nutrient absorption
- helps reduce lactose intolerance
- restores intestinal balance following antibiotic treatment
Probiotics also support the urinary and vaginal health of women, young or old. Daily use can control existing conditions and prevent recurrences. Research shows that cranberry compounds prevent bacteria from sticking to the surfaces of the urinary wall, helping to treat and prevent infections. Probiotics are 100% compatible with cranberry concentrate.
Women, taken 1 Women's Priobiotic with Cranberry 3 times daily, preferably with meals.
Webber Naturals Digestion Women's Probiotic with Cranberry contains the following ingredients:
No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat.
5 billion active cells of the following specially-cultured strains of probiotics:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 30% 1.5 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 30% 1.5 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus casei 15% 0.75 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum 15% 0.75 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus fermentum 10% 0.5 billion cfu
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit) 36:1 Extract 200 mg
- potato starch
- vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- ascorbic acid
- This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you have a milk or soy allergy.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones, are taking blood thinners, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional.
- Read box carefully for manufacturer's instructions.
- Store out of reach of children.