Digestive Enzymes | Carbohydrates, Protein 90 Tablets
Webber Naturals Digestion Digestive Enzymes with Carbohydrates • Protein (90 tablets) contains natural ingredients that assist and enhance the digestive process. Digestive Enzymes contains enzymes that help improve digestion by breaking down food and providing the energy and nutrients required for food to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Aside from malabsorption, gas and bloating can be associated with enzyme deficiencies, as well the passing of undigested food.
- Amylase is an enzyme present in saliva that helps the body break down starch and simple sugars (begins the process of digestion).
- Papain (from papaya) helps the body digest protein, but also has anti-inflammatory wound healing properties.
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCL), made in a laboratory, is known as a "stomach acidifer and digestive aid." Betaine HCL is especially helpful to those with a stomach acid deficiency, as it aids protein digestion and may also reduce food sensitivities.
- Bromelain is an extract from pineapple stems with anti-inflammatory properties and protein digestion capabilities.
Webber Naturals Digestive Enzymes (90) contains the following ingredients:
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae/Aspergillus niger) 50 mg (5000 DU/g)
- Betaine Hydrochloride 50 mg
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (fruit) 50 mg (1000 GDU/g)
- Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit) 25 mg (6000 USP/mg)
- Papaya (Carica papaya) (fruit) 6.5 mg
- DU: Dextrinizing Unit; GDU: Gelatin Digesting Unit; USP (United States Pharmacopeia)'
- microcrystalline cellulose
- dicalcium phosphate
- croscarmellose sodium
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant, or nursing.
- Read label carefully prior to use and follow the manufacturer's instructions, unless otherwise advised by a health care professional.