Echinacea Full Spectrum Herb 500 mg | BONUS 50% More 180 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
120 capsules + BONUS 60 capsules
Webber Naturals Echinacea Full Spectrum Herb 500 mg (180 capsules) contains 500 mg of echinacea, extracted from aerial parts of plants grown in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. Echinacea is an herb (related to the daisy) that is used to help fight infections, such as those associated with the common cold and flu, and other upper respiratory infections.
As a preventative, Webber Naturals Echinacea Full Spectrum Herb may reduce your chances of getting a cold by up to 58% by helping lift your immune system. This immune stimulation is due to the combining actions of polysaccharides, alkylamides, and cichoric acid.
- Polysaccharides are non-digestible fibres (carbohydrates), classified as a pre-biotic, that are said to encourage the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Alkylamides are organic compounds that help modulate immune response.
- Cichoric Acid is an organic compound with antioxidant capabilities.
Poor nutrition, stress, and depression are factors in immune suppression, and may be linked with the reduced ability for immune cells to form antibodies, and stunt the growth of killer cells. Webber Naturals Echinacea Full Spectrum Herb helps reduce your chances of getting sick, or help reduce the severity and duration of symptoms once they've appeared.
At the first sign of infection, take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 8 weeks.
Webber Naturals Echinacea Full Spectrum 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (aerial parts) 500 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- Echinacea cannot be expected to indefinitely boost immune function that is not otherwise supported by good lifestyle choices, including the acquisition of adequate rest, water, and nutritional support.
- Do not used product if you have an allergy to flowers of the daisy family.
- Consult a health professional for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Store away from children.