Echinacea Standardized Herb Extract 2100 mg | BONUS 50% More 90 Softgels
60 + BONUS 30 = 90 softgels
Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Extract 2100 mg (90 softgels) is a high-potency echinacea supplement, extracted from aerial and root parts of plants grown in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. Echinacea is an herb (related to the daisy) that is used to help fight infections, such as those associated with the common cold and flu, and other upper respiratory infections.
As a preventative, Webber Naturals Echinacea Standardized Extract may reduce your chances of getting a cold by up to 58% by helping lift your immune system. This immune stimulation is due to the combining actions of polysaccharides, alkylamides, and cichoric acid.
- Polysaccharides are non-digestible fibres (carbohydrates), classified as a pre-biotic, that are said to encourage the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Alkylamides are organic compounds that help modulate immune response.
- Cichoric Acid is an organic compound with antioxidant capabilities.
- Organic Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (aerial and root) 20:1 Extract 105 mg (105 mg Echinacea herb extract equivalent to 2100 mg fresh herb)
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob)
- vegetable oil
- corn starch
- Echinacea cannot be expected to indefinitely boost immune function that is not otherwise supported by good lifestyle choices, including the acquisition of adequate rest, water, and nutritional support.
- Do not used product if you have an allergy to flowers of the daisy family.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Store away from children.
- Read label carefully and follow manufacture's directions, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
- Consult a health care professional for use beyond 8 weeks.