EchinaMax Echinacea Herb Extract Liquid Tincture | Cherry Flavour 50 ml
100% certified organic | alcohol-free | cherry flavour
Webber Naturals EchinaMax Herb Extract Tincture (50 mL) is a liquid herbal medicine made from echinacea grown in Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. Echinacea is an herb (related to the daisy) that is used to help fight infections, such as those associated with the common cold and flu, and other upper respiratory infections.
As a preventative, Webber Naturals EchinaMax may reduce your chances of getting a cold by up to 58% by helping lift your immune system. This immune stimulation is due to the combining actions of polysaccharides, alkylamides, and cichoric acid.
- Polysaccharides are non-digestible fibres (carbohydrates), classified as a pre-biotic, that are said to encourage the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Alkylamides are organic compounds that help modulate immune response.
- Cichoric Acid is an organic compound with antioxidant capabilities.
Adults, use half a dropper full 3 times daily, up to a maximum of 3 mL per day.
Adjust the amount to the child's body size (20 drops = 1 mL).
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Webber Naturals EchinaMax Liquid Tincture contains the following ingredients:
- Echinilin standardized herbal extract
- water (purified)
- base of natural black cherry flavoring (natural and artificial sweeteners)
- Echinacea cannot be expected to indefinitely boost immune function that is not otherwise supported by good lifestyle choices, including the acquisition of adequate rest, water, and nutritional support
- Do not use EchinaMax if you are allergic to flowers of the daisy family.
- Store out of reach of children.