Eye Health | Lutein 10 mg + Zeaxanthin 500 mcg 60 Capsules
Webber Naturals Eye Health Lutein with Zeaxanthin (60 capsules) contains 10 mg of lutein and 500 mcg of zeaxanthin, extracted from the marigold flower. Lutein and zeaxanthin are nutrients found in dark leafy vegetables, plants, and other foods.
Together, lutein and zeaxanthin support vision health. Studies show that these two plant nutrients help reduce the risk of developing chronic eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. Degeneration is the leading cause of blindness in adults over the age of 40. Supplementation can help prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and help preserve vision against sunlight damage.
- Lutein (commonly called "the eye vitamin") zeaxanthin are carotenoids (organic plant pigments that function as antioxidants). They filter harmful high-energy blue wavelengths (light) and protect the eye against free radical damage.
Take 1 softgel per day with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Webber Naturals Lutein with Zeaxanthin contains the following ingredients:
- lutein (Marigold) (Tagetes erecta) (flower) 10 mg
- zeaxanthin (Marigold) (Tagetes erecta) (flower) 500 mcg
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, titanium dioxide)
- soybean oil
- safflower oil
- yellow beeswax
- Store away from children, heat, and humidity.
- Consult a health care professional if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Read label carefully and follow manufacturer's instructions, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.