Halibut Liver Oil with Vitamins A + D 180 Softgels
OUT OF STOCK
Webber Naturals Halibut Liver Oil with Vitamin A and D (180 softgels) is a rich source of vitamins and essential fatty acids. Health benefits of halibut liver oil supplementation include supporting the maintenance of healthy eyes (vision), skin , teeth, bones, and hair. Halibut oil also promotes healthy immunity and overall health and wellness. Halibut is a name for flat fish that lives in the world's oceans. Halibut oil is a natural source of vitamins A and D.
Vitamin D contributes to mineral absorption for the maintenance and development of teeth and bones. It has been known to help prevent skin conditions, including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris. Vitamin D can also help lift the immune system and prevent various autoimmune diseases.
- helps maintain healthy blood levels of calcium and phosphorus
- helps prevent excess calcium loss
- helps incorporate calcium into bones
Vitamin A is fat-soluble vitamin that plays a big role in eyesight, with cod liver having one of the highest concentrations. Vitamin A is necessary for the health and protection of eyesight, skin, and the development of teeth, bone and hair.
- essential component of rhodopsin (a protein that absorbs light in retinal receptors)
- supports normal functioning of conjunctival membranes and cornea
- supports cell growth
- promotes the normal formation of organs (heart, lungs, kidneys, etc,)
Take 1 Halibut Liver Oil softgel daily with meals.
- vitamin A (palmitate) 2750 mcg (5000 IU)
- vitamin D (ergocalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- soybean oil
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise directed by a health care professional.
- No known side effects when taken at the recommended dose.