Heart Health | Vitamin B6, B12 and [Extra Strength Folic Acid 1 mg] 90 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Webber Naturals Vitamin B6, B12 and Extra Strength Folic Acid 50mg/125mcg/1 mg (90 tablets) is an easy-swallow daily supplement that contains a beneficial blend of B vitamins.
- helps reduce risk of heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease
- helps improve circulation
- supports the formation of red blood cells
- helps manage a compound called homocysteine (high levels can damage blood vessels and negatively effect overall vascular/cardiovascular health)
B vitamins are considered very safe because they are water-soluble and don't accumulate in the body.
- Pyridoxine (B6) helps reduce the risk of developing over 100 different health conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, and kidney stones. Vitamin B6 also helps regulate homocysteine (an amino acid found in blood).
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is used in energy production (metabolic processes), helps regulate the nervous systems and provides support for overall digestive health.
- Folic acid is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
B vitamins (especially vitamin B6) help regulate levels of the amino acid called homocysteine. Research suggests that too much homocysteine is related to an increased risk of developing heart disease, stroke and peripheral vascular disease, which is associated with fat deposits in peripheral arteries.
Adults, take 1 Webber Naturals Vitamin B6-12-folic acid tablet daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.
Webber Naturals Vitamin B6 • B12 • Extra Strength Folic Acid contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 50 mg
- folic acid (folate) 1 mg
- vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 125 mcg
- dicalcium phosphate dihydrate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.