High Lignan | Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg 180 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
70% certified organic ingredients | cold pressed
Flax is one of the oldest fibre crops in the world. Webber Naturals Certified Organic High Lignan Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (180 capsules) is a rich source of dietary fibre, micronutrients, protein, antioxidants, and essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (also known as ALA or omega-3). In fact, Webber Naturals Flaxseed Oils provides 530 mg alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) per capsule. ALA is a short chained omega-3 fatty acid that promotes overall cardiovascular health.
Webber Naturals Flaxseed Oil is one of the richest sources of lignans, which are a group of plant chemical compounds. Lignans are phytoestrogens, estrogen-like chemicals that act as antioxidants with anti-inflammatory powers.
The Latin translation of flax means "the most useful."
- helps improve omega-6 to omega-3 acid ratio
- promotes regularity by adding bulk to stool and drawing water into digestive track
- helps lower blood cholesterol
- improves immune function
- (with the addition of vitamin E) supports skin, brain, and joint health
Regular consumption of flax may also decrease likelihood of developing chronic inflammatory diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer, and obesity.
We recommend that you store Webber Naturals Flaxseed Oil in a refrigerator, or in a cool, dry, place away from light, heat, and air.
Webber Naturals Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (180) contains the following ingredients:
Contains 70% organic ingredients.
- Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) 1000 mg
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 530 mg
Linoleic Acid 137 mg
Oleic Acid 120 mg
- Organic Ground Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) 27.5 mg
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob)
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Store out of reach of children.
- We recommend that you store Webber Naturals Flaxseed Oil in a refrigerator, or in a cool, dry, place away from light, heat, and air.
- Doses of 30 grams and higher per day may cause loose stools and diarrhea.
- Prior to use, consult a health care professional if you are pregnant, nursing, or have a bleeding disorder.